Tom Benson.jpg

Rev'd Tom Benson

Jane T.jpg

 Revd. Jane Thompson

All Saints' Church, Braishfield

All Saints' Church, Braishfield is one of five churches in the United Benefice of Braishfield.  It is situated in the Test Valley, close to the town of Romsey.


We are in the Romsey Deanery and part of the Winchester Diocese.


We have a new Rector Rev. Tom Benson his licensing Service will take place on the 29th July.  Our Associate Priest is Revd. Jane Thompson and our Hon.Assistant Clergyman is The Very Revd. Trevor Beeson. Mr Alan Manners holds the Bishop's Commission for Mission (BCM) and assists with leading worship.


We meet for worship each Sunday and share in services for special days held in other churches in  the benefice.  Messy Church for families is held on the last Friday of every School Holiday. We have recently begun to go into Braishfield School with "Open the Book”, sharing a Bible story during Collective Worship a few times each term.


To arrange Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals please contact Benefice Administrator.


 All Saints, Braishfield will be resuming services as from April 25th 2021. The Church of England have adopted requirements that we need to take, and these are being followed. Please see Diary section of website for future service times.   For up to date information see News section of website.​ As from the  1st June 2021 the church will be open for private prayer daily from 10am to 4.00pm.


 Safe Guarding

"The United Benefice of Braishfield is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer(s), PSOs. The Diocese of Winchester’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) who advise our PSOs. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the DSA. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adults Services."